At Cutting The Carbon, we are deeply committed to ensuring the privacy and protection of our visitors and customers. As part of this commitment, we comply fully with the regulations set out by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This page outlines our approach to GDPR and how we work to protect your data.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy in the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA). It also addresses the transfer of personal data outside these areas. The GDPR aims to give control to individuals over their personal data and to simplify the regulatory environment for international business.
Our Commitment to GDPR
At Cutting the Carbon, we take our responsibilities under GDPR seriously. We respect the privacy of our users and recognise the need for appropriate protection and management of the personal information we learn about you while you use our site.
We have implemented measures and procedures that adequately protect the personal data of our users. We only collect and process data that is necessary for us to provide our services. We ensure that the data we collect is processed in accordance with the principles of GDPR and the law.
We ensure that clear consent is given for any data collected and make it easy for users to opt-out or withdraw consent at any time. We have systems to manage and record consent effectively and refresh consent at appropriate intervals.
In the unlikely event of a data breach, we have procedures to ensure that affected individuals and relevant authorities are notified promptly in accordance with GDPR requirements, where appropriate.
Your Rights Under GDPR
As a user of Cutting the Carbon, you have several rights under GDPR, including:
- The right to be informed about how we use your personal data.
- The right to access the personal data we hold about you.
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal data we hold about you.
- The right to request that we delete or stop processing or collecting your data in some circumstances.
- The right to stop direct marketing messages and to withdraw consent for other consent-based processing at any time.
- The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider.
Our Policies and Procedures
If you have any questions about our GDPR compliance, please Contact Us.